miércoles, 24 de febrero de 2010

Saturday night tristesse


Some of you will remember last saturday I´ve got the blues. The loneliness of the lone lawyer at the office with no more Jack Daniels in the bottle. Evangeline waiting to be played in the main client chair, just in front of me, and a wet mist that came with the high tide covering the big window (a Vincent painting rendition).
Two last teardrops of Old nº 7 went to aromatize one mini thick cigar and before playing I needed to share some vids with you. Jim Croce irrupted on my mind, alltough I didn´t played him since I was 20. Phyllis, Scott. Peggy, Jimmy, Ian, Bea Jo...,thanks for being with me commenting, posting lines of the lyrics, etc. I´ll sware you that I felt you so close.
And as I´ve said to you, just when the dawn was rising I finished the song I´ve posted on this blog. I know the lyrics ain´t superb but joint with music it was enough to drove me to my bed, cured and empty.
Drinking loneliness tube shots with you dear friends, is one of the plains that I like most. If you´re on the net, next saturday more (I know I will be blue).
Thanks again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario